Making a complaint

Dissatisfied? Let us know!

We are constantly working to improve the quality of our services and will always do our utmost to help you as best as possible. And yet, you may still be unhappy about some aspect of our services. For example, you may have a question about our rates or feel that one of our services could be improved. In that case, please do not hesitate to contact us.


If you are not happy with how we handled a particular change or disagree with a decision we made, please let us know your complaint, comment or suggestion. You can do so using the online form below, by email to or by post. Please don’t forget to include your debtor number.


If you do not agree with the amount of a fee charged, you should ensure we receive your complaint within three months of the date of the invoice. You can do so using the online form below, by email to or by post. Please don’t forget to include your account number.


We will contact you within a week of receiving your complaint to discuss it. If we are unable to resolve the complaint directly, we will agree on a date by which you can expect an answer. Sena will make every effort to resolve your complaint within three weeks, but no later than two months.

The submission of a complaint shall not affect payment obligations. The invoice must be paid within the payment period set.


If you are not happy with how we resolved your complaint, or have not received a decision within the above period, you can submit your complaint to the Geschillencommissie Auteursrechten (Copyright Disputes Committee). This must be done within three months after receiving an answer from Sena. There are a few things you should consider before submitting a complaint to the Copyright Disputes Committee. Read more about it (only in Dutch).

For more information about the procedure of the Copyright Disputes Committee, please visit its website.

Making a complaint

Use the online form

Field marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Your Contact Information

Your Feedback

Via mail

Send your complaint to:

Attn. afdeling Relatiebeheer
Attn. Juridische Zaken (complaint about an invoice)
Postbus 113
1200 AC Hilversum

Via e-mail

Send your complaint to: (complaint) (complaint about an invoice)