Social Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Youtube

Give feedback

I have a complaint

Unhappy? Tell us!

We do our best to obtain the best possible outcome for you. This means we are continuously working to improve the quality of our service to you. However, there may still be times when you are not satisfied, for example about the amount of a fee or about our service. In that case, we’d like to hear from you.


I have a complaint

If you are not satisfied with how we’ve implemented a change, or unhappy with a decision we’ve made, please contact us to let us know your complaint, comment or suggestion. Complete the form below and send it to use by email ( or by post. Please include your debtor number.

I have a complaint about an invoice

If you do not agree with an invoice or an invoice amount, you must contact us within three months of the invoice date. Complete the form below and send it to use by email ( or by post. Please include your debtor number.

Complaint handling

We will contact you within a week of receipt to discuss your complaint. If we are unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will agree a time by which you will have received an answer. Sena will make every effort to address your complaint within three weeks, but no later than two months after your complaint was received.

Please note that filing a complaint does not void your payment obligation; you must still pay the invoice by the payment deadline.

Not satisfied?

If you are not satisfied with how we’ve handled your complaint, or did not receive an answer within the agreed time frame, you may appeal to the Copyright Disputes Committee. You must do this within three months of receiving our answer. Before you decide to submit a complaint to the Copyright Disputes Committee, there are a number of things to consider.

You can find more information about the Copyright Disputes Committee procedure on the Copyright Disputes Committee website.

By post

You can send your complaint to:

T.a.v. afdeling Klantenservice (for a complaint)
T.a.v. Juridische Zaken (for a complaint about an invoice)
PO Box 113
1200 AC Hilversum

By email

You can send your complaint by email to: (for a complaint) (for a complaint about an invoice)